Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Æthelred the Unready

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning while it poured outside and while Daddy slept. Once he was up and it was time for lunch, the sun came out - we had smoked salmon and then I played outside while Mommy started taking care of a lot of yardwork.

I asked Daddy to take me to the mall, but since it's Victoria Day, everything is closed... except for Pacific Mall out in Markham. So, Daddy and I drove all the way to Pacific Mall for bubble tea... we got a Chinese decoration for Mommy to hang in the kitchen, too.

We decided to go to Jawny Bakers for dinner, where we all ate away the rest of the long weekend. Once we got home, Daddy did some genealogy research, and traced my ancestors back to Lady Godiva and King Æthelred the Unready. No foolin'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!