Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Democracy In Action

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I couldn't wait to get home from school today (during which we had gym class) in order to take my brand new bike for a spin. I rode that thing all over the local sidewalk, even though my new training wheels (expertly affixed to my bike by Mommy) are so large that they lift the back wheel up and off of the pavement. Sure, it means I have to pedal twice as hard, but in a few months I should have very manly thighs.

I actually hopped right back on my bike as soon as Daddy got home from work. He let me (and Mommy and Dennis) accompany him to the local senior's centre, where he voted in the big Federal election. They even let me be the one to take his folded-up vote and put it in the voting box and everything. Aside from that, I have absolutely zero interest in our nation's political process.

Oh, and there's other news that people have been talking about, but I don't really understand it all. Maybe one day.

Listening to: 8in8 - Nighty Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!