Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exquisite Corpse

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was a little bit crabby this morning, but not for any good reason, or anything. Carrieann was scheduled to come over after school, so I pretty much decided to clean my room all by myself, all by my own choice. I did an okay job.

After lunch was school - we had a supply teacher for gym class, and then I got to hang out with my eighth grade friend Anna. We read books to each other and had a fun time. Carrieann came home with me, as planned... the two of us played a lot in the living room and then played in my bedroom. We had a great time, even though it was pouring outside.

After Daddy came home from work, we all had a lovely dinner, and then he showed me how to make fun 'exquisite corpse' drawings. We had fun, and even tried to (unsuccessfully) enlist Mommy into the act.

Listening to: Okkervil River - I Am Very Far


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!