Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hoosier Cabinet

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all up and at 'em pretty early this morning... last night Mommy and Daddy picked up an antique Hoosier Cabinet last night, so there was lots of kitchen-related excitement to be had. When lunch finally rolled around, I suggested that we go out for dim sum. My parents couldn't think of a good reason not to, so... we did.

Lunch was great, although we totally pigged out. Once we were able to walk again, we hit the mall. I got some new t-shirts, we bought some presents for my friend Cadence (it's her birthday party tomorrow), and we got some odds and ends at Home Depot, too. It poured with rain the whole time.

At dinner we watched a new episode of Doctor Who, but unfortunately I was pretty jittery and noisy and had a hard time being quiet and sitting still, which ended up causing a lot of drama before bed. Hopefully I get a solid night's sleep tonight.

Listening to: Sloan - The Double Cross


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!