Friday, May 27, 2011

Impending Arrival

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth arrives tomorrow! I can't wait! I was so excited that he's coming that I actually cleaned up my room (by shoving everything under my bed) so that he and I will have a place to play with Lego and stuff. I'm not sure he knows that he'll be buying me Lego yet, but I'll let him know when he arrives.

We watched a play at school today - a play about super-heroes, so that made me pretty happy. They fought with flashlights and stuff.

Did I mentioned how excited I am that Cool Uncle Gareth is coming tomorrow? My anticipation pretty much completely overshadows any other thing that happened today or anything that I can remember. I even had a hard time going to sleep tonight, I was so excited.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!