Monday, May 23, 2011

Kick the Dandelions

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in a bit today - we all had a nice breakfast of duck egg breakfast sandwiches. Once everyone was ready, we walked over to the community garden, where Dennis rolled around in the grass and where Daddy and I played 'Kick the Dandelions'. Once Mommy was finished tidying up her garden plot, we started walking home...

...and got sidetracked by the opportunity to do some geocaching in the park, which in turn led us down a path of doing some serious hiking in the ravine. Once that was done, we began the long walk home... considering how wet and humid it was, Daddy and Dennis and I were surprisingly tired! It was as though we had a really serious hike, even though it was pretty much just in our back yard.

Once we had lunch, I did a lot of playing in the back yard and the front yard and stuff. Trinity gave me a bug catcher that I used to put stuff inside of... eventually Mommy and Daddy and I drove off to run some errands. We bought a new plunger, paint stripper, looked at new shoes, coffee, and then came home for dinner.

Maybe we should go for a hike tomorrow and make it a full long weekend of hiking.

Listening to: The Lonely Island - Turtleneck & Chain


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!