Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nuthin' but Gareth

[As transcribed by Daddy]

There's not much for me to say about today aside form the fact that I spent all morning in a state of utter excitement due to the impending arrival of Cool Uncle Gareth, and then he arrived and it was awesome. That's literally all there is to mention.

Actually, I did find some time to go to school today, but I don't have very much to report on that front. I had to re-clean my room after Mommy discovered that I had cleaned it by shoving everything under my bed. As soon as Gareth arrived in the afternoon, I made sure I monopolized him as much as possible! He put me upside-down, we played in my room, and all that fun stuff.

Tomorrow is my dance recital, but I really don't seem to care that much - I'm just more thrilled by the fact that COOL UNCLE GARETH IS HERE!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!