Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On Stage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up with a song in my heart (Puff the Magic Dragon) which made me sing, and a splinter in my foot, which made me cry. Once the singing and drama was over, Mommy and I had a nice morning... I watched some television and played outside! We had such a good time that we completely forgot about the farmer's market.

Anyway, school was good, also... I got to take a trip over to the local Junior High, where I practiced a dance on the stage with my 8th Grade buddy Anna. That was pretty awesome! Also, i the playground, Claire's Mommy dropped off the Strawberry Shortcake toy I left at their place, which made me happy.

Mommy and I walked through the park to get to my last dance class to the year, which went well. We walked through the park on the way home, and Dennis was so happy to see me that he jumped on me and scratched my tummy. I was pretty upset with him about that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!