Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pre-Rain Picnic

[As transcribed by Daddy on May 15th]

I was hoping to hang out with Carrieann after school today, but she had to cancel, so Mommy and I arranged a picnic lunch with her before school today. Isn't that nice? We had a great time, plus I got to get in some quality playground time before the rain came. Apparently, it's supposed to pour for the next seven days straight.

In the late afternoon, I joined Gammy and Nee-Nee for a pretty decent game of Carcassonne. I managed to do pretty well. Not only did I do that, but I took my bike out for a spin in the rain. My training wheels are still a little wonky, but the weather was warm and the sun was out, so... I didn't mind the wheels or the rain.

After Daddy got home from work and we all had some dinner, the rain stopped long enough for he and I to play Doctor Who in the backyard before I went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!