Thursday, May 05, 2011

Pulling for the Pox

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning to discover itchy little bumps all over my body. It looked juuuust like the early stages of chicken pox to my folks. Hearing this made me pretty upset... especially when I learned that I was gonna have to miss swimming lessons ans school today (especially considering that I'm scheduled to be the school helper on Friday). For some reason, Daddy told me that you get to eat Jell-O when you have chicken pox. Upon reflection, he has no idea WHY he said this, but it worked... and Mommy had to listen to me ask about Jell-O all day long.

This afternoon, Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the Doctor's office. He confirmed that I either have a verrry mild case of chicken pox or bedbugs. We're all pulling for the pox.

Since I don't have to go to school tomorrow, I got to stay up a bit and watch Survivor with Daddy. As soon as I was asleep, my parents went to the supermarket to buy Jell-O.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!