Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Recital

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up nice and early today - I hung out with Cool Uncle Gareth before it was time to get ready for my recital. Mommy got me into my costume, and then Daddy dropped me off at the Science Centre, where me and about a million other kids (give or take) went through a pretty big dress rehearsal.

The actual show started at three in the afternoon - my tap class was the 20th act of about 25, so my folks and grandparents (who were sitting pretty far back) watched a lot of other kids dance before it was our turn. Things went really well, although the music was so loud you couldn't hear us tapping! I had a good time, but I especially liked the big group finale at the end where all of the kids got on stage and danced.

I was pretty exhausted afterwards, but not so tired that I couldn't go with Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth to the toy store to buy me some new Lego! Right after that it was time for dinner with Gammy and Grandpa and Mommy and Daddy and Gareth and Nee-Nee and Dia. I held it together despite the fact that I was ready to pass out.

Listening to: Friendly Fires - Pala


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!