Monday, May 30, 2011

The Return of Professor Wormbog

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I think in my Gareth-related excitement, I totally forgot to mention that Mommy and I took Dennis for his first big vet appointment on Friday. Well, it happened. He's fine.

Today I spent some time hanging out with Cool Uncle Gareth again... I watched some of the big GP race with him and Gammy and Grandpa, and in the early afternoon, Gareth and I played with the Lego we bought yesterday.

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I walked over to the garden so that Mommy could plant some tomatoes while I played 'kick the dandelions' and Daddy and Dennis sat around. We walked home, and then headed out to run a few errands... we bought some groceries, a new Carcassonne expansion, and went to the little bookstore on Mount Pleasant where we accidentally found a brand new copy of Professor Wormbog, which we almost forgot we were even still searching for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!