Friday, May 20, 2011

Smarter than Spencer

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I were hanging out, minding our own business, and getting ready to clean the kitchen, when Claire's Mommy invited us over to her house for a tea party. We quickly made a batch of scones and headed over, where along with Molly and her Nanny all had a big old lunch and overall fun time!

School was good... the weather was nice, so Mommy let me play in the playground afterwards for quite some time. I made friends with some older kid (Grade 2?) who was shocked to learn that Felicity and I were in Kindergarten or Grade 1, because we were smart. "You guys are smarter than Spencer, and he thinks he's in Grade ten", he said. No idea who Spencer is, but he sure sounds dumb.

Mommy passed out on the couch in the afternoon while I watched a DVD (I had something of a difficult day in class, so Mommy let me take it easy this afternoon). After Daddy came home from work, she made us a gloriously perfect steak salad for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!