Monday, May 16, 2011

Spaghetti Muffins

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yet again, I was up pretty early - excited to have a cool birthday party to go to in the afternoon. I spent the morning playing in my room and playing video games, and then I helped Mommy wrap presents for the party and bake gluten-free red ribbon cupcakes to take to the party (seeing as how I can't eat any birthday cake).

The party was pretty good - I had a good time, and especially liked the part where I got my fingernails painted. The birthday girl kept most of her new toys to herself, so I just played with the balloons, and was happy with that. Mommy and Daddy and Dennis went hiking in rain in the meantime, and picked me up afterwards. I was clearly exhausted from having such an awesome time, because I was pretty darned quiet for the rest of the day.

Daddy invented 'spaghetti muffins' this morning, and Mommy realized them for dinner. I have to say, I was a little skeptical of the idea (meat muffins with spaghetti noodle filling, frosted with cheese) but I enjoyed the results. Probably moreso than my folks, in fact.

Listening to: Sam Roberts Band - Collider


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!