Saturday, May 07, 2011

Staying out the of the Way

[As transcribed by Daddy on May 8th]

And the renovations continue! While Ursula worked away in the new hallway and the new bathroom, Mommy dismantled out kitchen and started the lengthy process of priming and re-painting. I elected to stay out of the way and give Mommy space so that she could take care of the housework. Not out of courtesy, but because I really didn't want to have anything to do with it.

Since I'm still home from school due to my rapidly vanishing case of chicken pox, I watched a pretty cool movie on the computer. Mommy thought it was kinda adorable how I angrily yelled at the villains.

I was surprised to see Daddy came home from work a little earlier than usual due to a client presentation around the corner. I made him a lengthy grocery list, which unfortunately seemed to make his sudden onslaught of stomach flu worsen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!