Monday, May 02, 2011

Training Wheel Energy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Considering how busy we were yesterday, you'd think that I'd be either drained or have low energy today. No such luck. From the get-go, I was pretty full of rampant energy. I dragged my folks out of bed pretty early this morning, eager to buy replacement training wheels for my new bike.

We got our act together, got some breakfast, and drove all over in search of the correct training wheels (and a new shower curtain rod), and found them at Canadian Tire. We came home, had some lunch, and then Daddy went out to a seminar with Lisa.

Mommy watched a movie while he was out, and I played video games and played with my toys and stuff. Once he was back, we played Doctor Who, and then we all walked out in the rain to Jawny Bakers, where we met up with Lisa and Leo and Matt. I had a great time, and climbed all over my chair like it was a playground.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!