Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wood Chip Monster

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Surprise surprise... I had a Doctor's appointment this morning, which nobody told me about because they didn't want me getting worked up over the possibility of getting a needle. Luckily Cool Uncle Gareth had a Doctor's appointment too, so we all rode downtown together.

No needle required - although interestingly, I'm in the 90th percentile in height for six-year-olds. And I'm five. Wow! Oh well, not a surprise that I'm tall. Anyway, the Doctor also told me that I need to make sure I put enough suntan lotion on my face and arms and stuff.

School was good in the afternoon, although I took the Doctor's recommendation a little too much to heart and emerged from school plastered in lotion. Mommy came to pick me up to discover that the wood chips on the playground had been glued to my body, I had applied so much lotion! Crazy!

I asked for hamburgers for dinner, so Daddy and I did a last-minute grocery run and got hamburger fixings. It was pretty fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!