Wednesday, June 29, 2011

American Girl

Daisies by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I had some trouble sleeping last night, so Mommy let me sleep in this morning for quite a while. The Nationwide postal strike is over, so we expected a deluge of mail, but it didn't happen.

School was fine - I got my report card today, which was pretty neat... all praise and raves, of course. Looks like next year I'm going to be put in a Grade 1 / 2 split class... that's good, right? Mommy took me to the splash pad afterwards to celebrate.

When I got home, I was stunned and overjoyed to find the American Girl Doll I ordered waiting for me... and that pretty much sums up how I spent the rest of the day - dressing and undressing my doll about five hundred times (which is amazing, considering she only came with two outfits).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!