Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back on the Bike

Mall Railing by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 22nd]

I was up pretty early and spent a good chunk of the morning over at Gammy's place before she had to leave for work. The rest of the morning was all right - Mommy put me right back on that bicycle, and we drove back-and-forth on the street… and I'm happy to report that it was completely drama free! I kept at it and even with the wobbly training wheels on, I was able to watch where I was going and to keep my balance.

Back to school was all right today, except for towards the end, when my old nemesis reared her head and was teasing a bunch of us on the playground. Mommy suggested that I shouldn't let it bother me, but… it kinda did.

I really wanted to go for a walk with Gammy and Grandpa last night, but wasn't able to due to the fact that I had to go to bed. So, tonight I insisted on going for a walk with them to the corner store and stuff. I convinced them to buy me some candy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!