Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Cancer Discussion

Walkin' by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had an okay morning - I did some playing outside and then some planning with Mommy, as we carefully put together our potential itinerary for traveling out west this summer.

School was okay... nothing too amazing to report, although a discussion with Mommy about the signs of the zodiac eventually led to a discussion of cancer, a disease I'm familiar with (Basil probably had it plus my friend Helena has it), so I learned a bit. It was a good talk.

I got into a spot of trouble with Mommy before dinner, in that I was sneaking handfuls of chocolate chips. We watched a DVD of 'Muppets from Space' during dinner, and I was a bit disappointed - in the movie, the Muppets never actually go into outer space.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!