Saturday, June 18, 2011

Candy Trickery

Relaxing at the Top by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, the other day Greorge and Ursula came over to Gammy and Grandpa's place and completely tore out the carpet, so that Gammy's allergies would be okay. The palce looks totally different now! It's pretty weird with just the unfinished wooden floor.

Anyway, school was fine today - Mrs. Free wasn't in, so Mrs. Gamble filled in, and that was cool. Mommy and Claire's Mommy took Claire and I to the swimming pool afterwards... we didn't have bathing suits, but we didn't let that stop us from having a blast at the pool. Mommy and I bought candy on the way home.

Daddy DID NOT work late tonight, so once he got home, I talked him into walking back to the corner store with me. I didn't tell him about the candy Mommy and I got earlier, so I tricked him into buying me candy AGAIN! I'm so smart.

Listening to: Junior Boys: It's All True


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!