Friday, June 03, 2011

Catty and Karl

Eugenia Falls by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth had to head back to New York City today, so he came down and hung out with me in the morning for as long as he could. He even walked to school with Mommy and I in the early afternoon, but I completely lost any interest in him when I discovered a small caterpillar on the way.

I brought the caterpillar (named 'Catty') to class, and my teacher had me put in in a box for all to see. Rather than set it free, we decided to pack the box with leaves and then leave it for tomorrow's morning class to see.

On the way home, I found ANOTHER caterpillar, which I named 'Karl'. I put him in my little plastic bug collector box and pretty much watched him crawl around for the rest of the day, occasionally taking him out to crawl on my hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!