Sunday, June 05, 2011

Clover, watch where you're going!

Standing in the Ruins by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was pouring with rain this morning, which scuppered the plans we all had to go and take a serious hike throughout the day. Instead, we grabbed some breakfast and then drove out to the chiropractor, where Mommy and Daddy both got some long-overdue adjustments. That was followed by a trip to the butcher, where Mommy bought some goodies.

I was feeling a little bit cooped up in the afternoon, so eventually we all compromised with each other and drove out to Markham, where we visited a mall. I bought some bubble tea, Mommy got some clothes and stuff. I was kinda all over the place - I swear, Daddy repeated the phrase "Clover, watch where you're going!" about a hundred times.

We visited the garden centre and the bookstore on the way home. I'd say that once we were all done, I was pretty exhausted. I still had enough energy to catch the latest episode of Doctor Who, however.

Listening to: My Morning Jacket - Circuital


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!