Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cool Uncle Gareth-Related Excitement

A Picnic with Kristen by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We almost spent the entire Day with Cool Uncle Gareth, so needless to say, I was extremely excited and thoroughly full of proverbial beans. Actually, I had *actual* beans for lunch, as a matter of fact.

Once lunch was done, Mommy and Daddy and Gareth and I drove out to the butcher... we had a walk to the bookstore, bought a magazine with Cool Uncle Gareth in it, and bought a big bag of dog food for Dennis. Next, we drove over to New York Fries because for some reason I really really wanted New York Fries.

Mommy and Daddy and I took Dennis for a walk around the block once we got home, and then Daddy and I went over to Gammy's house, where we played Pictionary with Cool Uncle Gareth. Mommy made a massive full rack of ribs for dinner, but by then I was so over-stimulated and excited and amped that I had a meltdown over having to change into my jammies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!