Friday, June 10, 2011

A Daddy-Free Surprise

iPhone Glow by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 11th]

I had something of a toothpaste-related meltdown (a long, complicated story that I won't get into here) this morning. Even though Daddy's jury duty is over, he had a going away party for one of his co-workers today, so Mommy and I knew he'd be late. As a result, Mommy made special plans.

As soon as I came out of school today, I ran right up to Mommy demanding to know about the special plans. When she announced we'd be going to the movies, I reacted as though I won the lottery... which made everyone in the vicinity laugh.

Mommy and I caught Kung Fu Panda 2, which I really enjoyed... a lot of fun! We also did some show shopping and followed it all up with a trip to Boston Pizza. What a great evening! I was pretty amped up even before we got home, though - I think all of the evening's excitement was a lot to handle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!