Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daddy's Underpants

Silliness with Daddy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I was up ridiculously early this morning, and went over to Gammy's place to hang out for a while. For some reason, she and I got discussing underpants, and I went into a long narrative about how my father changes into a clean pair of underpants every single morning.

While I was at school today, Mommy went over to the new hair salon that opened up where the old barber used to be - and received what may actually be the best haircut she ever had. It was so good, it cured her back ache. I didn't realize you could get a haircut without going really short. Now I am intrigued.

In the evening Mommy and I went through her old Honeymoon photos, since we're planning our big summer vacation to British Columbia. We're all really excited and looking forward to it!

Daddy was home from work pretty late again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!