Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Dancing Again

Praying? by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was off to jury duty selection this morning. Since he had to leave so early, it threw off our morning... Mommy and I totally got the time all confused.

I was off to school after lunch, and we skipped our regular schedule THERE, too. We went over to the Junior High School for our big dance performance - Mommy attended, and even though she had to sit through a few ear-splittingly loud school band performances, was really happy to watch the dance performance we put on. I was great on stage, and really seemed to be having a great time! Mommy did a little investigating, and yeah... turns out it was for an eighth-grade dance program where the older kids had to incorporate us little kids into their act. Cute!

After Daddy came home from Jury Duty, he and I played badminton and Doctor Who in the back yard. He fell asleep right after dinner. I guess sitting around in a room waiting to get called to serve on a jury is... tiring?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!