Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dr. Cancer

Rainy Helmet by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I met up with Claire and her Mommy on the way to the farmer's market, and did our weekly vegetable shopping. Since the violin player wasn't around, Claire and I entertained ourselves my playing doctor. Specifically, we invented a doctor named 'Doctor Cancer', who, carrying on from my conversation about Cancer with Mommy last night, treated Mommy for Cancer.

We made up some medicine called "Chemotherapy" by taking some grass and sticks and rubbing them together, and then sprinkling that onto another stick, which we made Mommy carry under in her armpit. However, after administering an imaginary X-Ray, Claire and I discovered that Mommy didn't have cancer... she simply had a case of two broken arms and two broken legs. The 'chemotherapy' treatment we invented cures that too, luckily.

The rest of the day was also nice, although I was a little miffed that Daddy was late coming home from work AGAIN.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!