Thursday, June 09, 2011

Elmer The Safety Elephant

Stone Pose by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today at school we had a fire drill, which was pretty interesting to say the least. Perhaps not coincidentally, we were also paid a visit by the school's assigned Police Officer representative (I think his name was "Office John"). He told us all about the community safety mascot, Elmer the Safety Elephant. It was pretty interesting.

After School, Mommy took me to the local wading pool, where I played with Claire and Connor and stuff. I brought my giant globe/beach ball, which went over really well with all the other kids, especially Connor.

Daddy was finally relieved of his jury duty yesterday, so he was already at home once Mommy and I got back from the pool. He happily indulged my request to take a walk to the corner store for the second day in a row, even though it was a million degrees outside.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!