Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Folk Fest

Dino Head by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I didn't go to the farmer's market today, because we had to stay home and wait for the courier (who didn't come until the afternoon). We eventually got the chance to go for another bike ride, which unfortunately was kinda terrible and wrought with drama. Ah well, we'll keep tryin'.

At school today we had a big party with our eighth grade dance partners, but unfortunately my partner Anna wasn't available to attend! No problem, though... we had a 'folk fest' dance party thing at the end of the school day, and I got up and danced with all of the pros in front of everyone. I'm awesome!

Daddy was really late coming home from work AGAIN, so Mommy and I ate chicken nuggets together and watched yet another Muppet movie. Not too shabby, but I miss Daddy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!