Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Summer Candy

Funny Straw by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning, and had to actually run to catch the bus on the way there! Once we arrived, we met up with Connor and Claire and their mom. Claire and I danced as the violin player played (exactly as we planned), but it was Conner who seemed to be into it the most!

Mommy and I headed home and had a nice lunch, and then I went to school for a pretty nice day of learning and stuff. Mommy and I stayed a little bit longer than normal after class was done, and then we came home and were soon joined by Daddy, who was let out of jury duty a little early today.

Daddy and I walked over to the corner store, and he bought me some penny candy, which we both ate on the way home. Eating sour candy on the way home from the corner store in the summer heat brought back a lot of childhood memories for him!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!