Monday, June 27, 2011

Gardens & Galleries

With Gareth by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth visited us this morning - I proceeded to jump up and down on him as he sat there, reeling. Thanks goodness he had to head over to his big art opening in Oakville, otherwise I would have wiped him out.

After brunch and lunch, I walked with Mommy and Daddy and Dennis over to the garden, and then Daddy and I walked home again, which was nice. The two of us played video games until Mommy and Dennis came home, and then we drove out to Oakville to see Cool Uncle Gareth's art show!

We had a great time - it was nice to see Gareth and his work, but I absolutely loved the grounds of the gallery - gardens and ponds along the lakeshore. We had so much fun! As soon as we were done, we bought a bunch of groceries and came home for dinner. Phew! What a great day.

Listening to: Joe Jackson - Gold


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!