Saturday, June 04, 2011

Grade 8

Dancers by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy woke up to discover me playing with Karl the caterpillar this morning, which he thought was very sweet. I also spent some time making a nice drawing for my eighth-grade friend Anna, although I kinda forgot to bring it with me to school.

This afternoon at school we went over to the Middle School, where Anna and I did a show of the dance we made together in front of all of the other eighth-graders. As of this writing, my parents still don't know what was up with the whole thing - maybe it was a program where the older kids learned how to mentor us really little kids? Who knows. Mommy gets to come and watch an encore performance on Monday.

Anyway, after school, Mommy and I went to the local restaurant for french fries and ice cream before coming home. After dinner, I was able to convince Daddy to play Strawberry Shortcake with me. Mommy thought that was pretty funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!