Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jude's First

Grass Examination by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early this morning, ready and raring to face the day. Eventually I dragged my folks out of bed so that we could have ourselves a pretty awesome morning... I played inside and outside and stuff. I had a teeny tiny lunch before we all got ready to head out for the day.

First, we stopped off at the toy store to buy a birthday present for Jude Bourret - today was his first birthday! We headed over to his parents' apartment, which quickly became pretty filled to the brim with happy party-goers. Jude didn't really start enjoying things until they brought out the presents and chocolate cake.

We hit Best Buy on the way home, where I got a movie and Daddy bought a video game. Once we got home, we realized that Mommy left her purse at Jude's house, so we turned right around and got it. I was pretty exhausted by then.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!