Saturday, June 25, 2011

À la Peanut Butter Sandwiches!

Snickergrass by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Apparently at school this morning, they announced my upcoming birthday in the morning announcements. Unfortunately, I'm in the afternoon classes, so I had to hear about it from other people.

Cool Uncle Gareth walked with me to school today, which was good - I got to play in the playground a lot once class was over. Luckily, Mommy and I got home from school and avoided a downpour by mere seconds.

For dinner, Mommy made what has to be the best peanut butter sandwiches that Daddy or I have ever eaten in our lives. As soon as that was finished, we went over to the fancy supermarket at Shops At Don Mills and bought some extra-neat snack food.

Listening to: Sondre Lerche - Sondre Lerche


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!