Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten

Last Day of Kindergarten by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was another big day... my very last day of Kindergarten. To celebrate, I made sure I wore the hat I wore on my first day of Kindergarten (Often referred to as my "Hello Kindergarten" hat), just to bring everything full circle. See the photo above for reference.

I also brought my American Girl doll, who I've been calling 'Buttercup', so that I could bring her in for show and tell. The other kids thought she was pretty cool. Also, we had free popsicles and orange wedges!

I played with Claire and Connor and some friends after school over by the baseball diamond... we played "Wedding Dress", where the girls had to pretend to model wedding gowns - the winner would get to marry Connor as a prize. But then Connor pooped in his pants and had to go home, so that was that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!