Monday, June 13, 2011

My Own Muppets

Terra Cotta Bubble Tea by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg, this weekend has been something of a washout. It was grey and surprisingly cool - I at least got in a little bit of playing outside in the back yard while it was still kinda nice out. It never did rain, but it seemed like it was going to.

Daddy and I watched one of my new Muppet movies during lunch, but then Daddy had to head in to the office (on a Sunday!) so I finished the flick by myself, which was cool. Mommy and I played some video games in the afternoon, and then Grandpa took me for a walk over to the playground! Isn't that cool?

Daddy surprisingly came home from work at a semi-reasonable hour, so even though he missed having dinner with us, we did get in some quality time before it was time for me to go to bed. I turned a lot of my own stuffed animals into 'Muppets' (I put a frilly dress on my pig doll and called it "Miss Piggy", for example), which everyone thinks is adorable.

Listening to: Battles - Gloss Drop


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!