Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Overjoy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning... I selected a batch of lovely tomatoes, and instead of my customary gluten-free muffin, I opted for a gluten-free cookie. Gotta keep mixin' things up. Once we came home, I hung out with Cool Uncle Gareth. Some vintage Strawberry Shortcake books arrived in the mail, which made me overjoyed. My overjoy made everyone else overjoyed.

Gareth walked with me to school, and thought it was funny how I completely vanished once the school bell rang. Afterwards, Mommy took me to the splash pad, where I played for quite some time! I skinned my knee in the pool, but luckily I barely registered a reaction.

Daddy was late coming home again, so Mommy and I watched a Muppet movie while we ate dinner!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!