Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pants Punishment

Laying on the Lawn 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up in a pretty bad mood - I saw the rain outside and got depressed, thinking that my school's big massive outdoor play day would be cancelled. However, we called ahead and discovered that play day was still on! I was overjoyed, and almost late for the festivities.

There were games, sports, and all kinds of activities, snacks, and all kinds of fun. Pretty awesome! It WAS cut a little bit short because of the rain, but all in all, I was happy.

Later in the day, I was sitting oddly in the computer chair, so Mommy, much to my chagrin and surprise, made me take my pants off. That's the rule... every time she catches me sitting in the chair incorrectly, she makes me take off my pants. It's actually working, because not wearing pants makes me angry.

Daddy was late from work AGAIN, so Mommy and I watched a movie. He'll probably be late tomorrow night as well, but that should be it for a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!