Sunday, June 19, 2011

Penny Deposit

Dino Rider by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Every Saturday morning, I make a case with my parents to go to Spring Rolls for Dim Sum, and every Saturday I make it seem like an idea out of left field. Today, my plea pretty much seemed to do the trick! But first, we had an important task - I had to take all of the change I saved up in order to buy an American Girl doll, and hand it in to the bank.

We took all one hundred and seven dollars (primarily rolled-up pennies and stuff) and deposited it, making me feel pretty proud. We then went to Spring Rolls as arranged, and even though we tried to scale back our usual food haul, we all still felt pretty full. Mommy also got a new pair of Birkenstocks, and I got bubble tea.

We then began the arduous task of finding parking at the butcher. Due to its proximity to the beach, the fantastic summer weather meant that we had to park blocks and block and blocks away. Daddy and I made sure we went to the bookstore, since we were in the neighbourhood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!