Friday, June 17, 2011

The Sculptor

Eye Twinkle by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 18th]

I woke up at an ungodly hour seeing as how I was insanely excited to head off on my class field trip. Mommy had to calm me down and join me in bed so that I wouldn't bounce off of the walls.

Eventually it was time to head off to school - me and the other kids in my group (chaperoned by Molly's Mom Lisa) drove off to the Harbourfront Centre, where we got to all learn about sculpting. We learned about the 'Four S's' - slip, score, smooth, and... well, I forget the fourth. But whatever, they gave me a big hunk of clay, and I made a pretty awesome-looking three-headed dinosaur thing.

Once we got back to school, Mommy had a hard time finding me, and was worried that she'd actually lost me for a minute. Turns out I was just playing in the playground. Maybe it was the cute little buns in my hair, which made me look taller, yet younger.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!