Friday, June 24, 2011

Therapeutic Puddles

Happy Dino Head by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy did a lot of sewing this morning, so I joined her in her sewing room and played with all of my toys on the couch and stuff.

School was okay, but playing in the playground afterwards wasn't so great. My old nemesis stepped on my fingers, was rude to me, and even called me names which really hurt my feelings and made me feel pretty sad. Everyone tried to cheer me up, but I just wanted to go home.

The walk home made me feel better, because I got to splash in the rain puddles. Also, once I got home, I found Cool Uncle Gareth there waiting for me! Not only that, but I got to play video games with Mommy AND Daddy wasn't at work late tonight! Amazing! He even took me out for Starbucks before bed.

Listening to: Bon Iver - Bon Iver


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!