Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two Baths

iPhone Glow 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 12th]

I had a bath this morning, and once I got myself all cleaned off, I decided to model some of the new clothes Mommy and I picked up at Old Navy a few days ago. I paraded around the apartment, tried a few poses... and backed into Dennis' water fish. I fell into it and drenched myself. Mommy laughed out loud, which hurt my pride a bit, but... I guess it was funny.

School was good today - I got to be the helper, which is pretty awesome. For show and tell, I brought my big collection of 'vintage' Strawberry Shortcake dolls. My fellow classmates also thought they were awesome.

Daddy was working pretty late tonight (he had to make up for all the time he missed during Jury Duty) so Mommy and I had a quiet evening for just the two of us again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!