Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Soda Ever

Dance Uniform 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I went to the library over by the farmer's market, where I got to take out a whole big pile of books. While we were there, some of the kids were a bit rude to me, but before long we were all friends.

Next we went over to the farmer's market, where I unfortunately dropped and smashed a watermelon. No big deal, though. We also had some purple sweet potato waffles and white carrots, neither of which we liked very much.

In the afternoon, we ran some more errands - I got some new clothes at the thrift store, and then we found a lovely café to have a snack at... I drank a vanilla and caramel Italian soda, which I immediately proclaimed to be the best soda I've ever had.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!