Thursday, July 21, 2011

Boring Buddhas

Seagull in the Background by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Pretty hot today. The good news is that at summer camp, we all took local transit over to the Royal Ontario Museum! I've been there a bunch of times already, so I helped show the other kids around. We saw the Dinosaurs (as usual) which I liked, and then checked out the 'Buddha stuff', which I thought was kinda boring.

The afternoon with Mommy was pretty good - we did what we did yesterday... we stayed inside and protected ourselves from the searing heat of the sun and watched a movie. Much to my surprise, Max and Jenna (and their parents) came over right before dinner, and I played and blew bubbles with them. I didn't want either of them to leave empty handed, so I let them choose toys from my room for them to keep.

I'm kinda awesome like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!