Saturday, July 09, 2011

Cousin-Related Mayhem

Canada Day Sparklers 3 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Skye and Willow got me out of bed pretty early - we played in my room and stuff, before it was time for me to head off for my last day of Summer Day Camp (perhaps ever, as I'm not too old for the program). Camp was fun - we played a pretty great game of musical chairs.

My cousins and Robin and Brian all came with Mommy to pick me up - we came home and ate sandwiches and ice cream. We all played in my room, which ended up being completely demolished. Like, COMPLETELY demolished.

After a nice afternoon, it was time for my cousins to head home - none of us really wanted them to leave, but they did. After dinner, it was time for me to go to bed - unfortunately we discovered that Nevi had left silly putty and moon sand all over my bed and in room while he was here. So... I got to sleep in my parents' bed instead! Pretty awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!