Thursday, July 28, 2011

Connor, Lord of the Fountain

Birthday Happy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice walk to the garden this morning, where we picked a seemingly endless batch of small tomatoes and squash blossoms, which are delicious, by the way. Next, we headed over to the park, where we met up with Claire and Connor and their Mom. Claire is just getting over a case of strep throat, and was kinda grouchy. Actually, so was Connor, who decided that he owned the drinking fountain and would get quite upset any time anyone else went near it.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I played a couple of good games of Chutes and Ladders, however Mommy won both games, which really kinda ticked me off. However, she really made up for it in the evening by cooking up those tomatoes and squash blossoms for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!