Sunday, July 03, 2011

Cranky & Fidgety

Canada Day Sparklers 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a decent morning as Daddy and Dennis slept in (actually, I slept in a little bit m'self). Once they were up, we had a nice lunch and watched cooking shows on television.

Despite having to repeatedly put up with an often ridiculously cranky attitude every time I didn't get exactly what I wanted during the day, the afternoon was pretty good. We found a nice park we'd never been to downtown, and I got to play in a playground and stuff. Dennis rolled around in the dirt, and we got eaten by bugs.

On the way home, we picked up a few things for dinner, ate dinner, and then I sat down and fidgeted away the evening while we all tried to watch a movie together.

Listening to: Big Sugar - Revolution Per Minute


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!