Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dinner & Baseball with the Mayers

Canada Day Sparklers 6 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

After Mommy and I eventually managed to drag Daddy out of bed, we got him to drive the three of us over to the chiropractor, so that Mommy could get her back fixed. Then it was back over to the fancy supermarket, where we bought the most delicious (and probably most expensive) prosciutto any of us have ever eaten. Which we did!

In the afternoon, we ran a bunch of errands - Daddy got some cables for his new toy, and then we hit up Home Depot, where Mommy bought mulch and a big fan, in order to help us deal with the oppressive summer heat!

After a quick stop at the garden, Mommy and Daddy and I went over to the home of Daddy's friend Shelley. She and her awesome family made us some delicious dinner, and I played really well with her kids in the backyard. Her son Luke showed me how to play baseball... and now it's all I want to do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!