Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Don't Scare the Nee-Nee

Canada Day Sparklers 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Off to summer day camp again this morning! It was good, much like yesterday... although I was somewhat miffed that I wasn't getting all of my friend Claire's attention. Oh well.

Once that was done, Mommy and I watched a cool movie about dinosaurs while we had some lunch. Then, the two of us ran a bunch of errands... we got some groceries, some clothes, and I even got a new toy at Value Village for next to nothing.

On the way home, we saw Nee-Nee walking home as well. I wanted to run up to her and say hi, but Mommy pointed out that she was wearing her headphones. Instead, I ran up to her and just walked behind her for a half a block until she noticed me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!